Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A question from Debbie.

Hi Bonnie!

I hope I can be that informal with you. I just finished book three of the Queensland Chronicles! What a story of perseverence! I really needed that in my life right now.

Will there be a book four or is this the end?

I just discovered your books in our church library. I'm hoping I can find more and expand the collection.

Thanks for the story of God's love and His faithfulness.

In Christ,

Debbie.



First off, thanks for the letter Debbie. I love to hear from readers. And yes, you can be informal. I'm just a people like you--no one special here, except in the eyes of those who love me. :-)

Several readers have written to ask if there will be a book four in The Queensland Chronicles. At this time, there are no additional books planned, but one never knows what the future may bring.

Right now, I'm very excited about my upcoming release, To Love Anew. It's the first in a new Australian Trilogy. We begin the adventure in 1804 London and the story leads us to New South Wales, Australia.

I love the characters in this book, especially Ruby and Lydia. They're the kind of ladies we can count on when we're down. And Hannah and John have a lot to feel down about. But their struggle is more than just physical survival; it's spiritual endurance. How does one hang onto faith in the midst of unspeakable hardship? Is God big enough for my troubles? And can He love me just as I am?


Most of us wrestle with forgiveness, especially when it comes to forgiving ourselves. We know the real person living inside, the one we try to hide from the world. We know how ugly our sin is and wonder how can God love me? He sees the real me. With our human heart we struggle to understand a God who contains infinite love and can forgive all sin. But the great thing is we don't have to fully understand, we just need to believe. With belief comes God's grace and heaven and all its wonders.

I praise Him for his loving kindness, for His mercy, and His righteousness.

May you know His blessings,

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis