Monday, September 29, 2008

Words From a Reader

I often hear from people who read my books and my blogs. Some letters touch me in a special way. I'd like to share one I received recently.


Hi Bonnie. I'm so glad I got to meet you and spend a little time with you at the summer conference. Your workshops helped me so much.

As I read your newsletter and blog yesterday, I could only sense what a genuine woman of God you are. What amazing stories of God's love and intervention. Thanks for taking your time to share them. I signed up to get your blog posts by email and can't wait to read what you post next.

My husband and I celebratred our 34th wedding anniversary in June, one week before I turned 57. Yes, we had our rough times too. I don't even want to consider the joy we would've missed out on, had we split, which we considered several times during our early years of marriage.

Blessings to you.



And blessings to you, too. Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I'm thrilled you and your husband decided to stick it out. Doing the BEST thing is not always the easy thing. But walking through tough times often brings great blessing.

Grace and peace to you from God.


Bonnie















No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis