Saturday, December 19, 2015

A Favorite Part of the Seasosn



The gifts have all been purchased, the meals have been planned, tree is up and decorations make the house look festive. I breathe again. Now I can calmly do the part of Christmas that is one of my favorite parts. I wrap gifts and put them under the tree. I do this while listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies.  I also make out Christmas cards to a few special people. It is a quiet time of the season for me.

I wish I could say I was fabulously creative when it comes to wrapping gifts, but I'm not. Still, I love pretty wrapping papers and bows and ribbons and the gifts do look pretty darn good when they are done and find a place under our tree.

There are more favorite parts of this season I hope to talk about in coming days. What do you like most about the season?

Have lots of happy days during this Season of celebration, and make sure to celebrate the birth of our Savior.

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis