Friday, September 05, 2014

Life in 100 Words or Less - Running the Race






Little things can bring joy.

I had a cardiac stress test today. I was nervous. I'm in poor condition.  With a glance at my cane and learning about my bad knee, neuropathy in my feet, and bad back the tech suggested a chemical test. 

Nope. I was determined. 

I’m wired up. Ready. Start walking. Not bad. Speed and incline increase. Still okay. Incline angled up again, speed increased. I push on, sucking oxygen.

I didn’t give up! I worked it!

We got the readings needed. All looks good. I'm stoked! 

A little thing ... maybe. But there’s a smile on my face and in my heart.

Grace and peace to you from God,

Bonnie



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:22 PM

    I am PROUD of you and keep it up, cookie! You "halfway" inspire me---I am a wuss tho. And it hurts, tho. And and and... blah blah blah. You know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I know, Patti.

    Love you, dear.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis