Friday, December 05, 2014

Life In 100 Words Or Less - Be Happy!



Yesterday was a good day. 

Mom and I hung out at the duck pond. I met with my acupuncturist. And I did some Christmas shopping.


Why was this day better than any other? I had a REALLY good time! I decided to have fun.


Each person I spent time with became a new friend, even the man who pumped my gas.


Connecting with others makes life more fun. Engage new acquaintances. Make eye contact. Chat. Smile.


Next time you go out, make new friends, even if they are momentary friendships. I bet you'll have a good day too.


Grace and peace to you from God,


Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:01 PM

    Well shucks, does that mean I gotta leave my house today? ha! I'm sure glad you had fun. That is rather how I live my whole life, generally speaking! And, generally speaking, I'm generally speaking--to everybody! I cannot help it, as I tell my Randy. After 45 yrs he's learned to just "go with it." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Patti. I know, you are a friendly lady. No one is a stranger.

    I love that about you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis