Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Change Can Be Fun -- WATCH FOR CHANGES HERE!





Good morning. I'm thankful for another day on this planet . . . even if the rain won't stop. : -)

I'm thinking about making some changes to my blog. And I need your input. What would you like to hear about? What are your interests? And what do you see as my passions? I definitely know what some of them are, but I could use a more objective eye--YOURS.

I'm excited about what's to come. Change can be fun. And I think it's time to shake things up a bit.

Thanks so much for your help.

Grace and peace to you.

Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. It's not raining here yet. They're predicting it for tomorrow night into Friday...putting an end to the lovely 80 degree weather.

    Looking forward to see what changes you make. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Loree.

    Ahhh, 80 degrees -- I can hardly remember what that feels like. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love you and reading what's on your heart 'n mind and whassup in your life 'n family--fun agile jumping girl ya got there! Life sure is about change--boy howdy. And "In acceptance, lies peace..." amy charmichael So now I gladly go with it, with the help of the Holy Spirit, that is! So, tho I've no ideas for you--change away and whoop it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, I'm chuckling. You're so much fun!

    Bless you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis