Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Cross Country Adventure Winners




I had so much fun reliving the cross country trip my husband and I made in 2006 when we did research for a book. We left with high expectations and we were not disappointed.

Thank you all for following along and sharing the journey. I'm so thankful Greg and I went and I'm love the results - To Dance With Dolphins, which recently released. It took several years before I was able to write the story, but it was worth the wait. I couldn't have written it without making the trip.


On my blog journey each day a gift was offered to those who posted a message answering the question of the day. You were all such good sports and I loved hearing about your experiences.


The winners, listed from day 1 - 8 are:


Day One - Chris Granville

A copy of my novel, The Heart of Thornton Creek.

Day Two - Lynette Cooper

One pound of Christmas Hershey Kisses

Day Three - Sue Bakken

Two movies -- The Ultimate Gift & Miracle on 34th Street

Day Four - Sara Derscheid

Nightscape Poster - Imagination

Day Five - Kim Amundsen

The Day by Day Devotional Jesus Calling

Day Six - Patti Iverson

Tropical Dolphin Abalone Shell Earrings

Day Seven - Naomi
Mara Collectible Dinner Mugs

Day Eight - Garrett Nichols
The novel To Dance With Dolphins & Mannheim Steamroller CD.

Congratulations to you all! Please contact me at bonnie.leon52@gmail.com and leave your name and address so I can send you your gift. 

Grace and peace to you from God,

Bonnie
       

2 comments:

  1. Sue Bakken12:44 AM

    Thank you Bonnie for the fun questions to ponder and for the movies that I won! Looking forward to watching them so much!
    Love and hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good time. And I'm so glad you won the movies. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis