Tuesday, July 26, 2022

LEAP


Life is interesting, isn't it? Sometimes challenges come up that require a leap of faith. I've had to do that a few times over the years, but it's never easy. It kind of feels like I'm launching myself into space without a guide wire to hang onto. One of those leaps confronted me a few weeks ago. And because I decided to leap, I ended up in Las Vegas for more than a week where I received healing treatments that I wasn't completely sure I even believed in.

Since 1991 I've lived with chronic pain that began with a serious auto accident. I have a list of painful conditions that I'll leave for another day, but recently I was diagnosed with of renal cell carcinoma. Ugh. 

I was scheduled for surgery to remove the kidney and the tumor and was all set to get it taken care of, but then I heard about another possible option. It could be like a miracle, not just for my kidney but for the rest of me as well. New clinics popped up all over the country, but there were long waiting lists. When I called the office in Las Vegas I was surprised to discover the clinic had room for me, but I had to go right away. I had only a few hours to decide and when I discovered that making the trip meant I'd have to postpone my surgery by almost two months I was anxious about such a dramatic change of plans. But God was waiting for me when I reached out and took his hand. I knew He had my life under control ... no matter what. I took that leap of faith, my hand firmly in his. 



In recent months I'd been hearing about new technology for health care and hoped that someday I'd be able to give it a try. Well, July 4th was my day, at least that's when I got a green light from the clinic in Las Vegas. On the 5th Greg and I set off for Nevada. That was on a Wednesday and Friday morning I walked into the Las Vegas Holistic Clinic. 

The clinic offers many paths to wellness, but I was there for EES, the Energy Enhancement System. If you'd like to do some personal research on it here is a link,  https://www.eesystem.com

I've never taken part in a healing process like the EESystem. But the science is good, and I am convinced that it works. There are some incredible new technologies being released for the general public.

I can't take the time here to explain the intricacies of the system, but in a nutshell, it creates an atmosphere where our body can do what it was designed to do - heal itself. The poisons on our planet have made it nearly impossible for our bodies to function the way they were intended.

I spent eight days in Las Vegas, and a total of 60 hours using the system. I do not know yet what has happened to my cancer. I had a CT scan this morning and I'll keep you updated. What I do know is that my body underwent many changes. The arthritis in my hands, feet, neck and back is much improved. What had been excruciating is more of a nuisance. My vision, which had become very poor due to macular telangiectasia type 2, is much improved. The vision in my left eye is markedly better and my right eye is coming along. Most of my life, I've been a terrible sleeper and I am now sleeping well and waking feeling good. I have a lot more energy and, my balance is much better. I stopped using my cane two weeks ago. These are just the most obvious changes. There are others.

I believe my healing will continue as long as I treat my body and spirit well. I don't know if this is the answer for others, but it has benefited me. Even if my cancer is unchanged or even if it's worse, I am glad I went to Las Vegas. I learned a great deal. Some is just about practical living, how to take better care of myself (now more motivated). I learned some interesting things about me during the long hours of quiet and prayer. One is that I'm braver than I thought. I can do the hard things. I can take a risk.

While at the clinic I met some remarkable people. I am grateful to them for their kindness and their concern for me and for others.

My message? Sometimes we need to step out of our comfort zones. Life is uncertain and can be downright scary, but if we're to reach out and taste the variety and beauty of life we can't stay locked away in a place where we feel safe.

From time to time I will let you know how my health journey is coming along. And I pray that each of you will embrace a way of living that serves you well and brightens your days with hope and joy.


Grace and peace to you from God,

Bonnie


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:37 AM

    This is a very positive post. Thank you for sharing. I pray there are more good reports to follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who this is because your name is not included, but thank you for your encouraging post. I appreciate your prayers. Bless you.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous2:14 PM

    You are awesome Bonnie! So brave to follow a new thing and have faith to follow the Spirits leading. So happy for you sweet sister in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew who this is. Thank you for your sweet message, dear sister.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous10:39 PM

    Hi Bonnie, I want to send this to my best friend who has been diagnosed with Parkinson's and is always in pain. Roberta Adrian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. I pray she will find hope and healing.

      Delete

ShareThis