Friday, October 11, 2013

The Journey - Edits



I'm in the midst of final edits on my newly revised and updated book, The Journey of Eleven Moons. I have a deadline and so there is little time for blogging this week. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm having a great time working on this book! It is such a good story. 

I will be sharing more with you soon. The idea of reworking this story has been on my heart for many years and so it is especially exciting to be so close to releasing the revised Journey of Eleven Moons, which is truly a huge cog in my personal journey as a writer. This book holds a special place in my heart. It was my very first novel and the story originated with my ancestors, the Aleuts (more on that later).

So, I'm off to do  some editing and I will be back next week. Have a beautiful day!

Grace and peace to you from God,

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis